- Media credentials will be issued only to legitimate newspapers, news services, rodeo publications, and other publications and internet sites that regularly cover rodeo, and national television and radio networks, and local television stations, at the discretion of event coordinators.
- Requests must be submitted by the editor, sports editor, sports director or sports producer. Credentials will be issued to authorized personnel only for the purpose of providing timely coverage of the event.
- Freelance journalists and photographers must be on assignment and included on the application form submitted by the news agency’s editor.
- Working media credentials will not be issued for employees in marketing, promotions, sales, advertising, public relations, etc.
- All applications will be carefully screened.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No freelance reporters or photographers will be considered for credentials unless on assignment for publications or media outlets providing editorial coverage of the RAM NCFR. Proof of assignment is required. Osceola County reserves the right to verify assignments.
Internet Access at Osceola Heritage Park
The Arena provides free Wi-Fi connectivity specifically for media; this is separate from the free Wi-Fi offered to patrons attending. Personal phone lines or personal high-speed Internet connections are available upon request and require additional fees. Please contact Tina Sklarek at Tsklarek@ohpark.com or 321-697-3366 to make a request.
For interviews with rodeo contestants, queens, or rodeo personnel, please contact Kathy Pierson prior to the event at Kpierson@cfl.rr.com.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo in April!