Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rodeo Rhett and I am an ambassador of the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo. My life’s purpose is to educate people of all ages about the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association, the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo, and its home in Kissimmee, Florida.
I’m always dressed in my rodeo best to resemble a real rodeo contestant. I am wearing a Resistol cowboy hat, a Wrangler button-down long sleeve shirt, sponsor patches, a belt & buckle, Wrangler jeans, my competition chaps, and Justin cowboy boots. You see, all PRCA rodeo athletes are required to wear this complete outfit.
You may be wondering what to do with me…
- Download me and print me out.
- Color me anyway you wish. (I hope you make me look purdy!)
- Cut me out.
- Take me on adventures with you.
- Ask your parents to share photos of our adventures on my social media sites:
- Facebook – RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo
- Twitter – @RNCFR and @RodeoRhett
- Write a brief story about me on my adventures with you.
- Ask your parents to submit your pictures and stories to the PRCA National Headquarters, attention: Amy J. Rodgers by email – email@example.com.